Azuchi Tohma. He had to step back from his musical activities because of bitter experiences he’s had in the past. He picked up his bass again when he joined ICE MOUNTAIN. He’s Kiyoteru’s confidant, and works at the same school as his senpai teacher.
Birthday: September 5
Height: 180cm (5’9″)
Weight: 65cm (143 lbs)
Shoe Size: 28cm (11″)
Favourite Instrument: He was given his bass by his female cousin, and has always used it with great care. It’s a Fender Japan PB62-DMC BLK, black, which is Tohma’s favourite color. It looks brand new because of his maintenance work.
Hobby: Smoking and drinking coffee
Family: Nobuhide (father), Hana (mother), Ichiko (cousin)
- Reliable like a big brother. However, people may see him as a slacker because of his beard which he doesn’t shave out of laziness, and his loose necktie.
- ICE MOUTAIN’s leader is Akito, but Tohma often gathers everyone’s opinions and puts them together.
- Most mature of all the band members.
- Amusingly watches over the younger members when they get excited.
- Likes doing laundry and keeps hygiene, but he doesn’t care about stains or creases on his white shirts because he thinks they can’t be avoided.
- 安土 花（母）
- Bullied because he was short, thin, and prone to getting ill.
- 155cm (5’1) tall when he graduated.
Junior High School Years
- Rebellious. Got into fights every day.
- Saw his cousin, a female bassist who was in high school, perform live, which made him want to try bass.
- Severed his ties with bad company, and started learning bass with the help of his cousin.
- Often spent his days off at his cousin’s.
- Suddenly started growing up. He was 178cm (5’8) tall by the time he graduated.
High School Years
- His cousin offered him a bass (which would become his trademark instrument) to celebrate his entry to high school.
- Spent his days practicing bass.
- Hired in different popular amateur bands, but each time he caused trouble and got fired.
- 180cm (5’9) tall by the time he graduated.
- After having been told by his cousin he was really suited to become a teacher, he received a teacher’s license.
- Became a teacher at the Hachigata-jou Minami primary school.
- The day he was hired, his cousin told she was going to get married. It came as a shock to him, and he couldn’t play bass anymore.
- Moved in “Park Side Minami,” an apartment building, alone.
- Made the science classroom his own, where he smokes tobacco.
- Doesn’t let anyone touch his bass, which reminds him of his cousin.
- Invited to become part of the band by Kiyoteru, but refused at first.
- Secretly looks forward to Kiyoteru’s reaction (“HOT!”) when he gives him a cup of hot coffee.