Hiyama (氷山, “ice mountain”) Kiyoteru, otherwise known as Teru. A primary school teacher, he’s also vocalist for the rock band ICE MOUNTAIN during his free time. Upbeat rock songs and shouting are his strong points, but he personally likes ballads too.
Birthday: December 4 (exact birth date unknown)
Height: 176cm (5’7″)
Weight: 59kg (129.8 lbs)
Shoe Size: 27cm (10″6″)
Favourite Instrument: Microphone. From junior to high school, he used the behringer ULTRAVOIE XM8500, in college, it was the SHURE SM58, and he’s been using the SHURE BETA 58A and the RODE NT1-A since the beginning of his adult life.
Family: Kiyoshi (foster father)
- Earnest and sincere, easy going and likes to do things at his own pace, and is a herbivorous (TN: a slang term that refers to males who act kindly, are family-oriented, and don’t “predate” women) Somewhat shilly-shally.
- Easily influenced by other people, weak when confronted to the kind of pressure Hiyama Akito can put on him.
- Cares a lot about children.
- Is bad at live events such as moshing and diving.
- Never had a relationship with a girl.
- When he takes his glasses off, his personality changes and he becomes a cool guy! But he can’t do it for an extended period of time because it causes him severe eyestrain.
- 養父●氷山 聖士(きよし)
- Raised by a catholic priest officiating at the church located in the public park near the Hachigata-jou Minami primary school.
- His first recollections date back to when he was in the third year of primary school (8-9 years old).
- Admitted in grade 3 class 2. He was shy and had difficulties adapting to the class, but Akito won over his friendship and became his playmate. After that, he started to play everyday with Akito, who lived near him.
Junior High School Years (Hachigata-jou Minami junior high school)
- Was still hanging out with Akito everyday.
- Took an interest in singing thanks to the hymns sung at the church.
High School Years (Hachigata-jou Minami high school)
- Started to write lyrics for the original songs they played during street concerts.
- Dropping by Akito’s on his way back from school was part of his daily routine, and he always ate dinner with him when there was curry.
College Years (Tenshou Onkyou University)
- Actively seeking to make friends, he approached and talked to Natsuki, who was taking the same seminar.
- Due to the influence of his foster father who was a teacher at Sunday school, he started to vaguely think about getting a job through which he could help people.
- Was hired as a teacher at the Hachigata-jou Minami primary school, his alma mater. By chance, he became the homeroom teacher of grade 3 class 2.
- The subject he likes to teach the most is arithmetic.
- Always broke because he donates a large part of his wage to the church.
- His favorite glasses are the Zoff ZS92001A. He takes great care of them because it’s a present from his foster father.
- Practiced the melodica a bit, which he taught at school, but he can’t play any other instrument.